after a lot of trial and error with depth, corner radius and loading in my own enviornments the image has got his far. It still looks a bit flat.
Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon May 22, 2006 9:35 pm
- Forum: Photoshop-compatible Plugins
- Topic: DreamSuite Liquid Metal
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13890
Has anyone used DreamSuite's Liquid Metal plugin to produce a globe? I'm trying to create a very shiny ball bearing. The plugin is great on text and complicated shapes but on a circle I can't get a nice round 3D globe. anyone else using his plugin? thanks/ http://www.vectorgraphic.co.uk
- Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:58 am
- Forum: Other Graphics Tools
- Topic: Font Management software
- Replies: 4
- Views: 17997
- Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:46 am
- Forum: Other Plugins
- Topic: Vector Glow in Illustrator
- Replies: 3
- Views: 20982
- Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:41 pm
- Forum: Photoshop
- Topic: need dots for silk-screen printing...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11126
In any version of Photoshop:- ---------------- change mode to greyscale, then change mode to bitmap set output to 600pix/inch (for 600dpi laser for example) select HALFTONE SCREEN Set FREQUENCY to 53 lines/inch ( 10 very coarse, 150 would be high detail) Angle 45 degrees Shape ROUND (sometimes other...
- Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:27 am
- Forum: Resources & Galleries
- Topic: Cult Pop Art, hand and software photo to vector portfolio
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9958
a mini portfolio of hand vectored cult pop art and graphics, logos, icons converted to eps which can then be opened directly in photoshop please let me know your comments good or bad, your feedback is appreciated and welcome http://www.vectorgraphic.co.uk http://www.vectorgraphic.co.uk/examples/paul...