Search found 2 matches

by jelbel
Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:21 pm
Forum: Other Graphics Tools
Topic: Calandar Overlay?
Replies: 2
Views: 13675

Do a google search for TKexe Kalender. This might help. It is a free program.
by jelbel
Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:54 pm
Forum: Photoshop
Topic: Adobe Photoshop Brushes
Replies: 4
Views: 15940

I had a look in photoshop and this can be achieved by
going into BRUSHES...SHAPE DYNAMICS....and in
CONTROLS..tick FADE. it can be further angled or
rounded as one wishes.

Go to advanced search