Search found 1 match

by Snaps
Forum: Photoshop-compatible Plugins
Topic: paint brush borders
Replies: 1
Views: 7522

Dear Sir/Madam: I am trying to find basic paint brush type borders for photographs, (I see it everywhere). Is this a plug that I can purchase or do I just make it up in Photo shop. I'm new with plug ins, frames and borders. I will appreciate any help from any one! Very sincerely yours, Vance

Go to advanced search