Search found 2 matches

by pfennig
Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:48 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: pixels
Replies: 1
Views: 8293


i'm working on a photograph that is somewhat pixelated and am wondering how can i modify this and/or lessen the pixels. i'm using photoshop cs2.
by pfennig
Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:42 pm
Forum: Photoshop-compatible Plugins
Topic: Cut out Mask
Replies: 2
Views: 6196

Cut out Mask

Hi -- Is there such a plug-in for Adobe CS2 that would be like a cut out mask similar to the cut negative holders for 35mm holders for when you would print 35mm prints and have that black edge around the print. Thanks a lot.

Go to advanced search