Search found 1 match

by Mouse
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm
Forum: Photoshop-compatible Plugins
Topic: Hi Newbie asking for HELP ?
Replies: 1
Views: 5672

Hi Newbie asking for HELP ?

I created a photo, and used a glass block technique and cannot find how I did it or what with !

Its a bit like Harrys Actions - the title block at the top of the page !
I would post the photo here but I dont know how to ?

Go to advanced search