Search found 1 match

by Doug Semon
Tue May 18, 2004 2:29 am
Forum: Photoshop-compatible Plugins
Topic: High pass filter?
Replies: 5
Views: 20617

High pass filter?

I found an interesting web site that describes a process that creates a digital representation of an effect I used to get in the darkroom called "lithographic derivation." The result looks like a line drawing, but with some detail. The process requires a PhotoShop filter called "high pass." However,...

Go to advanced search