Trouble Getting Registered Copy of FocalBlade...

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
FireFlyArts
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Trouble Getting Registered Copy of FocalBlade...

Postby FireFlyArts » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:40 am

Hi There -
I recently tried out the FocalBlade demo and was impressed with it's capabilities. I purchased a copy Sunday night online using Paypal but did not receive download instructions via email as indicated (I am aware of the message about missing emails so waited for a bit to see if anything would come through...which it didn't).
Sooo...I waited until Tuesday and emailed support...thepluginsite.com but have yet to receive an answer back from that email address also.
Can anyone out there help me in obtaining the registered copy that I paid for?
Looking forward to using the program...just have to actually *get* the program! :D
All The Best -
Laura

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:10 am

Sorry for not answering earlier. Because of the mass of emails we received from our ColorWasher 2.0 release, we are still lagging behind with answering emails.

Anyway, I just resent the download instructions to you again. I hope you receive them this time. If you still don't get them, please contact me again and give me another email address or check if some anti-spam software is the problem.

Thanks for your patience.

Return to “General Comments”