Screen size vs Application size

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Do you mean that the ColorWasher dialog doesn't fit on your screen? What screen resolution do you use? Do you use a special system font size?

To exit ColorWasher, please press the ESC key.

Jacknife

Post by Jacknife »

The first page that comes up as shown on page 7 of the manual. My E-Mail was in such a small size I tried increasing it. When that didn't work I believe I went back to what I had before but I am not sure. I don't think I am using anything special.
Jack

Jacknife

Post by Jacknife »

When I started the screen resolution was 1024x864 I tried several different settings one of which was 1024x864. When I went back my desktop the screen was curved on the sides. I went to 1152x864 and the screen looks normal.

jacknife

Jacknife

Post by Jacknife »

Sorry I submitted it before I was done. Color washer still does not fit on the screen. I tried every timr I changed screen resolution and while top and bottom fit at one point the right side was partially off screen.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You can make the ColorWasher dialog smaller by dragging one of the window borders. The minimum size is 640 x 480, so it should fit on your screen after you made it smaller.

jacknife@nightowl.net

screen size vs image size

Post by jacknife@nightowl.net »

I have tried to do as you suggested The right side of the window is not visible so I can't get the arrow to click on the border to move it to the left. My granddaughter could probably do it but she lives out of town.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You can move the dialog by clicking on a blank area and dragging. You can also size the dialog from the top, bottom or left side.