Page 1 of 1

Name of French Program which produces Lake Effect

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:19 pm
by MajiikG
Hi Harry,
I sure am glad to have joined your forum. I found much information here ; I simply love it.
I do have one question. My computer crashed a couple of months ago. I used to have a program which you reviewed in your Newsletter. It was a French program which produces the Lake Effect with the touch of a button. The instructions were in French, but it was easy to use. I should have put the link in my favorites --but i didn't.
Would you by chance remember the name of the program?? I would love to have it again, but I cannot remember the name or where to look for it?
Thanks a million!!
MajiikG (Gema)

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:45 am
by HaraldHeim
Sorry, I don't know what tool you mean. If you let me know its name, it would help.

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:49 pm
by Allen-H
Would it be a programme called "Squirlz" which animates any water in the photograph, sorry I don't have the link but I am sure that if you google for it you will get there. I think the French one is at ... eflet.html and I have just found the first one that I mentioned at

Reflect Program

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:51 am
by MajiikG
The program I was looking for was the Reflect Program. Thanks a bunch Allen. In the process of finding out about Reflect , I also learned about the
Sqirts Water Reflection Program.
Thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:19 pm
by Allen-H
Glad to be of help to you