Page 1 of 1


Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:50 pm
by Queudini
I received some tubes from a friend, who made them in PSP. She said that I should be able to load them in Adobe Photoshop 7, but I cant figure out how to do it and she isnt real sure herself. Is this possible and if so can someone give me a walk though on how to do it.

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:51 am
by Roo
No can do. Photoshop doesn't use tubes. Tubes are native to Paint Shop Pro only.

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:23 pm
by Queudini
Ohhh, ok, so can I take a picture I make in Photoshop and open it in PSP and then add the tubes?

P.S. Thanks so much for all the help.

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:47 am
by Roo
Sure you can, then you can take it right back into Photoshop. :)