Harald went out of his way for me!

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
Photofix
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Harald went out of his way for me!

Post by Photofix »

I had downloaded the demo of Color Washer last week and really liked the way it was set up and user friendly so I decided to purchase a copy. I started downloading and had a terrible time doing so. I tried many times and just couldn't do it. I contacted support at the plugin site and within a couple of hours Harald answered me.
He finally had to send it to me as an attachment in a email. I noticed the time he sent it and it was at 5 something in the AM.
So now I have the plugin I wanted (and it does a GREAT job), and I know if I need support, I can count on Harald to quickly answer any questions I might have.
Thanks so much Harald
George
Photo Repair Central

Post by Guest »

Wonderful! :D

Maybe he should teach some of these large, large compainies how to support thier customers.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I try my best to help out people wether they purchased something or not.

If they describe their problem detailed and it can easily be solved, I usually reply immediatelly. Sometimes if there's a time shift because of the different time zones, I can't answer until the next day.

Of course I can't always help that quickly if I have too much other work or people didn't supply enough informaton or even type in a wrong reply email address. And some times I also need some spare time for myself :-)