Payment Problem Resolved ... Now Something Really Serious!

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
StuartM
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Payment Problem Resolved ... Now Something Really Serious!

Post by StuartM »

Harald,

I have just completed the payment and downloaded the full version of Plugin Glaaxy but ...

... after downloading, I unzipped them to C:\Photoshop 7.0\Plugins and hoped the overwrite would be OK. However, once the files had been unzipped and copied, I got the following messages;

! Cannot import C:\Photoshop: Error opening file. There may be a disk or file system error.

! Cannot import 7.0\Adobe: Error opening file. There may be a disk or file system error.

! Cannot import Photoshop: Error opening file. There may be a disk or file system error.

! Cannot import Plugins: Error opening file. There may be a disk or file system error.

! Cannot import &: Error opening file. There may be a disk or file system error.

! Cannot import Filters\Plugin Galaxy\PG15.reg: Error opening file. There may be a disk or file system error.

However, after all this, a box pops up telling me "Plugin Galaxy has been installed successfully ..."

I then open Photoshop 7.0 and the demo version of Plugin Galaxy is still there. At no point have I been offered a box in which to input my registration code - as yet, I am still unable to find the code.

Please does someone know what I can do - product paid for but hasn't appeared in Photoshop!!

Help?

Regards,

StuartM

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Please ignore these messages. They appear on a few systems, but only if importing some data to the registry doesn't work. Plugin Galaxy works nevertheless.

You don't need to enter any registration code during installation.

Normally the demo version should be overwritten by the full version. Seems that isn't the case for you. Please delete the Plugin Galaxy demo version in your Photoshop plugin folder. The install the full version again into the Photoshop Plugins folder (and ignore these error messages).

Please let me know if it works.