Page 1 of 1

Photoshop CS2 Lens Correction

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:56 am
by thomas.pfeil
Where is the Photoshop CS2 Lens Correction in the german version of CS2 hidden.
I canĀ“t find it anywhere.

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:21 pm
by HaraldHeim
In the English version of Photoshop CS2 it is on the Filter > Distort menu. In the German version it should be under Filter > Verzerrungfilter.


Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:43 pm
by thomas.pfeil
I got it.
"Blendenkorrektur" is the filter. Bad translastion for lens correction.
But this filter works not realy good.
Thank you very much.

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:10 pm
by HaraldHeim
Yes, that's a bad correction. The aperture has nothing to do with it. "Objektivkorrektur" or "Linsenkorrektur" would probably be better.

There are better tool available. I prefer "PTLens" which is free and lets you do the correction by just choosing your compact camera or SLR lens.