Page 1 of 1

Need a special effect

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:12 am
by chaitereye
I have an image of a model sitting on a planet. She's wearing high heel boots & I want it to look like she's making a hole or indentation in the planet with one of her heels. I wish I could attach the file because it would be easier to see what I mean if you could see the picture. But if anyone can help me & wants me to send it please let me know. I spent many hours editing & this is really the last thing I want to do to it.
Any advice would be most appreciated.

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:36 pm
by Allen-H
Without seeing the photo it is difficult, but have you tried usin drop shadow at the point the heel makes contact


Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:46 pm
by chaitereye
Yes, I did try that but it didn't look very good. I thought perhaps a crack would work too but I don't know how to do that either.

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:25 pm
by Allen-H
chaitereye, Sorry, but cannot think of any more suggestions at the moment, if I do I will get back to you

send it

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:14 pm
by altuser100
If you want you can E-mail me the picture.

It's easier to just do it then explain all the options