Page 1 of 1

i need help on brushes

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:18 pm
by rachnasingh
I want to make a design in adobe photoshop cs where the look is like a flat brush . something like when we use a 8" wide bristle brush to paint the wall . i can show a small image if someone can help me