Page 1 of 1

Classic Gold Wood frames

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:35 pm
by kpoth
About a year ago I was able to insert artwork into classic ornate wood frames using Photoshop CS (or Elements 4) and choosing the frame effect/action. I have since moved to a new computer and cannot for the life of me find that simple OGee curved gold wood frame in either application. Was this a plugin or an action? And if I've lost it, where can I download it?

Konrad Poth

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:00 pm
by plugsnpixels
Hi Konrad,

You might look into Alien Skin's Splat! as well as those plug-ins/actions listed under Edges/borders/frames here.