Page 1 of 1

Is there a filter/technique for this?

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:26 am
by SoFlaChris

I'm trying to achieve warm-"orange-ish" skin tones with the slight blurred effect like this:

Can anybody point me in the right direction?


Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:02 am
by plugsnpixels
Hi Chris,

Look through the "Color alteration & effects" section of the creative image effects chart posted here. Surely you'll find something!


Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:40 pm
by HaraldHeim
Looks to me as if the saturation was dramatically increased in Photoshop etc.

The blurring comes from the camera that took the photo. If you move very close to a photographic object, other objects very near and far get out of focus. You can increase the effect by using a low aperture value on your camera.