Page 1 of 1

Help needed

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:56 pm
by martyna
hi there, i need help with finding a way or a plug in to modify a picture to this effect? thanks!![/list]

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:35 pm
by HaraldHeim
Try our Harrys Filters plugin at ... /index.htm

It contains an effect called Artistic > Atmospherizer which lets you place color gradients over to the image.