PROBLEM WITH BRIDGE

Comments and discussions about Adobe Photoshop
Allen-H
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

PROBLEM WITH BRIDGE

Post by Allen-H »

Hi, I am having a small problem with Photoshop Bridge which was installed as part of the Photoshop CS4 package. My problem is, that suddenly, my RAW images will not display as an image, just the PS Logo. Probably operator error and I have clicked something. Any help appreciated Thanks

Allen-H
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Allen-H »

Hi lexillustrator, have checked many websites and found that there are a lot of people with this problem, THE ADOBE WEBSITE HAVE 2 POSTINGS ON IT BUT NO SOLUTIONS There is also a posting on Flicker website in the D90 Forum group which gives a solution, but having followed it I was still unable to cure the fault. The only way that I have found was to do a system Restore to a date before the fault occurred. Hope you get success

jimplogger
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Bridge Image Problem

Post by jimplogger »

I have the same problem sometimes in CS3. I have found that you can ppurge the cache and it fixes the issue when this happens. May work in CS4.

Allen-H
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Allen-H »

jimplogger, Thanks for that info I did purge the cache originally but to no avail

jimplogger
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by jimplogger »

Purging the cache works for me everytime.

Allen-H
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Allen-H »

Hi all,
Another cure that I found was to give the RAW files a name and not leave the number given by the camera eg.DSC 100. No Idea why it should work but it does