Page 1 of 1

is there a plugin for this?

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:49 pm
by dodguy
hey. i want to know if theres a plugin tht will make a photo look like this (all those white blotches).... ... 325037.jpg
or (first pic on)...

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:49 am
by Jaci
You can get a similar effect with VanDerLee's OldMovie plug-in (shareware, $19.95).

Or you can download a few grunge brushes (search at and apply them around your image (the most used method).

is there a plugin for this?

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:03 am
by Just Someone
Not everything is based on plug-ins :D I suggest you looking in the web for Grounge Brushes, there are planty for free. Applay it on the different layer so you will have a better control on it and voila! Simple, isn't it?

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:11 pm
Seriously, ....the BEST "plugin" can be found between your ears.

No plugin can ever surpass the imagination of a determined artist.

This is part of why ART is so powerful...not only to express our thoughts, but to IMPRESS sensations upon others.