don't know a thing about plugins

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
ClassyRell

don't know a thing about plugins

Postby ClassyRell » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:02 am

I am having problems downloading screensavers and also tried to download a free 30 day trial of antivirus software with the same problem. I use AOL internet and I tried to do the downloading with Internet Explorer and Netscape too. I get a small screen that pops up and reads "the plugin did not initialize properly." When I click "ok" another small screen pops up and reads "the plugin was found,but an error in the plugin has occured."
What can I do to fix this problem? I have downloaded Java and also Quicktime too and still have the same problems.
I don't have a clue what to do to fix this problem because I don't know a thing about plugins. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance. ClassyRell@aol.com

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:21 pm

I suggest that you contact the company that produced the software. They can help you best.

pabloperez
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby pabloperez » Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:42 am

any idea where can download .tex files?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:17 pm

Do you mean the .tex files from Paint Shop Pro 5 or 6? They are just simple BMP files that were renamed to .tex.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:22 pm

actualy i want them to be used with L View Pro, i downloaded some from s buckley site but the program tells me type is not supported.
is it dur to sixe?
are there different kind of .tex files?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Fri Dec 27, 2002 8:26 pm

As far as I know LView Pro is an image viewer with limited image editing capabilities. What can you do with these .tex files in LView Pro.

Return to “Paint Shop Pro”