Page 1 of 1


Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:05 am
by Mizz_Creative
Hello everyone.. and Happy New Year..My question is the following..
I am looking for a Plugin, filter.. that makes the little dot effect on this image...Do you know?

Thank you for your attention.


Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:57 pm
by Jaci
I don't know of a plug-in that does that dotted effect but you can recreate it either by adding noise or by using the airbrush with very low density.

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:46 pm
by mkh1316
The dots on the image that you supplied looks more like a tube that comes with PSP. It is called the Glitter tube. If you are wanting the color to be different then make a new raster layer over image and apply glitter tube. Select all and float and colorize to your own liking. Now if you are looking to use a uniform application, in other words rows upon rows of dots, etc. then Cybia, , makes a plugin/filter that is called screenworks. It is freeware and has some interesting settings! Hope this has helped and not hindered! Good Luck and Happy PSPing! *smiling*