windows 7 help please

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
Cyn
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

windows 7 help please

Post by Cyn »

I hate to beat a dead horse but I have read all the post on windows 7. I have to 2 dlls- MSVCRT10 DLLS i have placed them in the 32 system and my spotlight nor my factory A plugins will work. I have also tried to convert them with the FM patch (which said C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Plugins\Filter Factory A\ffa02gal.8bf is not a FM plugin.)

if i place the dlls in the systems 32 folder are they suppose to work? do i need the Plugin Commander 1.61 to make them work?

I have my plugin folder set outside of PSP I don't like having anything in that folder that doesn't come with the program. I have it setup through the file location and the plugins are showing up in psp 7.04 but still not working.

Can someone please help me...i never had this problem with my other computers. Feeling a little dumb here..sorry.

if i do need the commander do i use the Download the free Light Edition

Sorry it has just been so many years since I last use psp with plugins. I want so much to get this up and running so i can make some safe things for work.

thank you so much for any help that will help me.
Cyn

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: windows 7 help please

Post by HaraldHeim »

If you are running the 64-bit edition of Windows, you need to place msvcrt10.dll in the Syswow64 sub folder of the Windows folder. For Windows 32-bit you can place it in the System32 sub folder of the Windows folder.

If you install Plugin Commander Light, msvcrt10.dll will automatically be installed in the correct folder.

FM Patcher does not process Filter Factory plugins, so it make no sense to use it on them.

Cyn
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Re: windows 7 help please

Post by Cyn »

thank you so much but yes i work that out a few days ago...was driving me nuts so i install Plugin Commander Light and it works wonderful.