PhotoFiltre

Comments and discussions about other graphics tools
Jim Clatfelter

PhotoFiltre

Post by Jim Clatfelter »

I use PhotoFiltre more than any other photo editor. They're even coming out with a Studio version with kayers soon. But they don't support photoshop plugins. The author says he can find no dll for this. It's a great program even without layers because it has a fade command that can set the opacity of any effect, even a paste.

The program does have its own plugins. It even has a developers guide to writing them. This leads me to wonder if a PhotoFiltre plugin could be written that would open and run photoshop plugins. Pixia has such a plugin. It's a little crude, but it works. It would be a good approach since it could be added to the present program.

Second question. Is there a dll that could be used to let the author add photoshop plugin compatibility.

Anyone interested in developing a PhotoFiltre plugin to run photoshop plugins? The author gives permission on his website tfor anyone to write a free plugin. http://www.photofiltre.com

Thanks,
Jim

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Please tell this guy to contact me. I can put him in touch with someone who sells a DLL for supporting Photoshop plugins in graphic applications.

Jim Clatfelter

dll

Post by Jim Clatfelter »

Thank you Harald. I will let him know right now. Jim

Antonio

Post by Antonio »

I'm the author of PhotoFiltre and i'm very interested, how can i contact you :wink:

my e-mail is ...

Thanks
Antonio

Shadowdance
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

well, I see...

Post by Shadowdance »

PhotoFiltre is 'already' known here.... :D

If anybody needs some information, tutorials or links to the program in German, please have a look to my website

http://shadowdance.freeunix.net/freewar ... index.html

And, please let me say hello to Harald, Antonio and everybody else on this forum :D

Regards
SD

Shadowdance
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Re: PhotoFiltre

Post by Shadowdance »

Since my website has changed its URL I was coming back to this old thread to edit my webadress, that it can be found back.

Some years ago I started my own PhotoFiltre Support.de Forum and its own website in German language. So everybody who is talking German and who wants to use PhotoFiltre Free or PhotoFiltre Studio may visit us and have a look how we are using PhotoFiltre. We have written a great lot of German tutorials and I promise you that you can learn from all about PhotoFiltre on our German websites.

Regards to everybody here and have a good time :)
Shadowdance

cincirin
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Re: PhotoFiltre

Post by cincirin »

Hi all.
I do not know if you meanwhile have managed to integrate Photoshop filters in PhotoFiltre software, I just want to let you know that we developed a free Photoshop host SDK. you can follow the discussion about it here http://thepluginsite.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&start=20