Animation Shop Problem with new Dell XP

Comments and discussions about other graphics tools
Flagryl
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Animation Shop Problem with new Dell XP

Postby Flagryl » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:30 pm

My AS program [bundled with PSP 8] is not working on my new Dell XP computer. When I load the program, the colors of the icons look distorted, blurred. When I bring up a saved image into AS, it looks blurred too.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice to no avail. The first time I reinstalled, I downloaded the updated version but that did not help either. The Corel staff suggested I update my video card and reduce my hardward performance to 33% but those actions did not solve the problem.

Any ideas? I'm really frustrated. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Flagryl aka Betty

Didge
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Postby Didge » Mon May 01, 2006 2:43 am

There are, possibly, trillions of reasons why this is happening. I'll compile a list of things for you to check and pm you. 8)
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

evgenia
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby evgenia » Thu May 14, 2009 12:01 pm

How do I export an animation short to DVD or film? Hi. I'm planning to do an animation short next year. I'll be doing it mostly in my computer using Creatoon and Pencil. But I don't know what's the screen size and the resolution to be used in order to export the animation to film or dvd. What is the best resolution and the size of the screen - in DPI, to be used to export my animation?

Return to “Other Graphics Tools”