Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

problems using Adobe Bridge

Comments and discussions about other graphics tools

problems using Adobe Bridge

Postby pluckyfilly » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:07 pm

I am having problems with Adobe Bridge and would like to know and understand if possible the reason why

I have the Nikon D200 and just started shooting in RAW - everybody is telling me I should get used to Adobe Bridge

first upload using a card reader and Vista on my PC was fine no problems 61 images

second upload 135 images but the message I got using Bridge

"The backup destination folder is low on disk space and could not obtain all files from the device. Please select a different folder or clean up disk space and try again."

it did upload 90 of my images - I tried a few things before I attempting to use bridge again
1. transferred all my folders to my ext hard drive
2. cleaned up my temp files
3. deleted some of the images on the camera (unfortunately deleted the wrong ones, hard to be sure using small LCD screen) didnt matter too much as none were of great importance
4. deleted my recycle bin

tried again to upload but it would only give the same message, went on hols set camera to jpg raw compressed, came home tried bridge but got the same message, uploaded in the end using windows

have good space on my hard drive and on my ext drive with 2 gig of ram, spoken to a few online friends - so far not cracked the problem - if anybody has ideas that might throw light I would appreciate some help please.
pluckyfilly
Pluckyfilly
pluckyfilly
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby HaraldHeim » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Personally I do not like Bridge and do not use it, even if it is delivered with Photoshop. I prefer using ACDSee.
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby Jen0608 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:59 am

Since I got Nero Essentials, I don't need Bridge myself.
Jen0608
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Return to Other Graphics Tools