ULEAD support stinks

Comments and discussions about other graphics tools

ULEAD support stinks

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:28 pm

I purchased ULEAD software online and I did install the software successfully once. However, I have had to rebuild my system due to a hardware failure and I not reinstall the software.

After numerous emails sent via the ULEAD website, I have had ZERO response from ULEAD. Not even acknowledgement that my help request was received.

I have now sent them a final offer. Give software I can install or else I am doing a charge back via my credit card purchase.

I refuse to spend the money to make a phone call and pay for hours on hold. Email is how these problems should be handled.

Has anyone else had a negative CS experience with ULEAD? Or found a way to fix it?

Very frustrated by ULEAD don't care attitude.

TARL_FURY
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Postby TARL_FURY » Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:03 pm

Considering my appraisal of the quality of ULEAD's products, this is both very surprising and extremely disappointing.

Don't take a dump where you eat, ULEAD.

I respectfully suggest that you find the time to both acknowledge, and to take care of solving your customers' dissatisfactions, before the problem grows larger than your reputation can swallow...

Just a thought.
repeat after me : "I will not hype craptacular software."

Ulead

Postby guest » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:47 pm

I have used PhotoImpact from version 5. I am with a lot of others here that really dislike the upgrade process. It is simply a way to make more money. I have managed to get through on the phone once and the person knew less about the product than I. He kept telling me to "visit" the web site. I have had problems with the programs from version 7 through XL suddenly crashing. When that happens the program always crashes until I reinstall. Since most of my versions are upgrades, having to find a cd I made to reinstall the software because it does not work is really not acceptable. A single line in the registry would solve that problem. I like the features but each version seems to be problematic and I wonder why I keep upgrading. Has anyone else had a problem with any version starting to crash out of nowhere and only a reinstall will solve the problem. Forget asking them. They will refer to the autorun feature. If you tell them that is disabled then there is confusion.

44meurope
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby 44meurope » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Sorry guys ... but I never ever had a problem with ANY of the Ulead products. I don't know if and how the help/support lines work because I never had to use them ... I don't go for upgrades, I just install the newest version (if it is worth it.) I started at PI7, then 8 was worth to install, now I'm still on 10. I downloaded and checked 11 and 12, but the extra's in them didn't seem to be worth the installation. So I'm still on 10. It does anything I want, never crashes etc.
For me : PI10 is THE perfect pic-prog ... :D

oh yes : I'm on XPpro SP1...

Return to “Other Graphics Tools”