ULEAD support stinks

Comments and discussions about other graphics tools

ULEAD support stinks

Post by Guest »

I purchased ULEAD software online and I did install the software successfully once. However, I have had to rebuild my system due to a hardware failure and I not reinstall the software.

After numerous emails sent via the ULEAD website, I have had ZERO response from ULEAD. Not even acknowledgement that my help request was received.

I have now sent them a final offer. Give software I can install or else I am doing a charge back via my credit card purchase.

I refuse to spend the money to make a phone call and pay for hours on hold. Email is how these problems should be handled.

Has anyone else had a negative CS experience with ULEAD? Or found a way to fix it?

Very frustrated by ULEAD don't care attitude.

TARL_FURY
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by TARL_FURY »

Considering my appraisal of the quality of ULEAD's products, this is both very surprising and extremely disappointing.

Don't take a dump where you eat, ULEAD.

I respectfully suggest that you find the time to both acknowledge, and to take care of solving your customers' dissatisfactions, before the problem grows larger than your reputation can swallow...

Just a thought.
repeat after me : "I will not hype craptacular software."

Ulead

Post by guest »

I have used PhotoImpact from version 5. I am with a lot of others here that really dislike the upgrade process. It is simply a way to make more money. I have managed to get through on the phone once and the person knew less about the product than I. He kept telling me to "visit" the web site. I have had problems with the programs from version 7 through XL suddenly crashing. When that happens the program always crashes until I reinstall. Since most of my versions are upgrades, having to find a cd I made to reinstall the software because it does not work is really not acceptable. A single line in the registry would solve that problem. I like the features but each version seems to be problematic and I wonder why I keep upgrading. Has anyone else had a problem with any version starting to crash out of nowhere and only a reinstall will solve the problem. Forget asking them. They will refer to the autorun feature. If you tell them that is disabled then there is confusion.