Home  ||  Products | Download | Order  ||  Resources | Reviews | Forum | News | Gallery  ||  About

"Cinema" and "Old movie" effects! please

Comments and discussions about Premiere, After Effects and other video applications

"Cinema" and "Old movie" effects! please

Postby yoyo-moldova » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:43 am

I am working in Premiere Pro 1.0 and it is quite ok for me but I can't make the cinema effect (24fps) and old movie effect (grain, scratch...)!!
there is also a problem with the edge feather... it is not enough and looks quite artificial!!!!

could you please tell me where I can find some plugins on these problems!!! (preferably free :lol: )
thx a lot!!!!
Don't teach me life... give me some money!
yoyo-moldova
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby ChuckS » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:55 pm

I'm not sure how helpful this is, probably the best way to fix your 24p and old movie problem would be to upgrade to PPro1.5.1 (I believe its a free upgrade from 1.0).

Regarding anti aliasing in video, did you capture 24p footage? Are you only viewing your output on a progressive computer monitor? If so chances are that if you have a video card that can output an analog video signal to a CRT the image will look much better.

Sorry if you are aware of all this but I have seen people who are unfamiliar with NLE's apply filtering to soften the edges only to have their final output appear soft on a CRT. It really depends on what the final product is going to be. :roll:
ChuckS
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby JaniceSeptember » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Regarding anti aliasing in video, did you abduction 24p footage? Are you alone examination your achievement on a accelerating computer monitor? If so affairs are that if you accept a video agenda that can achievement an analog video arresting to a CRT the angel will attending abundant better.
JaniceSeptember
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Re: "Cinema" and "Old movie" effects! please

Postby MicaelaBartles » Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 pm

The adobe website is probably the best place for plug-ins. stevengotz have some too.
MicaelaBartles
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Return to Premiere, After Effects and Digital Video