The Plugin Site
Discussions about graphics and video topics
Comments and discussions about Edge & Frame Galaxy
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I just got this program and can't find in the manual how to save and import/use my new creation in my adobe Premiere TimeLine.....when I save it will only save as an iqp....not sure what that is...but i can't import/open my creation in either photoshop or Premiere? What else do I need to know/learn to get this right?
I bought this software to help make my still photos look good in my video I'm editing..
Well, unfortunatelly Auto FX doesn't want their edges used in other applications that their PhotoGraphic Edges plugin or standalone. Our Edge & Frame Galaxy product on the other side was prepared from the beginning to be used in all possible kind of applications.
However, you can nevertheless use the Auto FX edges in other applications by doing the following:
1. Open an blank white image of the size you want the edge to be.
2. Run PhotoGraphicEdges on that image and select teh edge you want to use in another application.
3. Makes sure that black is used for the outer edge area.
4. Apply that edge in PhotoGraphicEdges to the blank white image.
5. Save the image in a comman format, e.g. BMP or JPG.
6. Open the saved file in the other application, e.g. Adobe Premiere, and use it as a mask. See http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/tutori ... ingPRM.htm
On the other hand if you want to apply an edge to an image in PhotoGraphic Edges and want to use that image in another application, you need to have it saved in a common image format. I guess you use the standalone version of PhotoGraphic Edges. If you use the plugin in Photoshop, you will be able to save the resulting image in any format you like, so that you are able to open it in Adobe Premiere.
Never thought about that. As far as I know Extensis PhotoFrame supports the old Auto FX format, but I'm not sure if it supports the latest AutoFX format. I guess it would mean some work to figure out the AFX format, but I'll keep the idea in mind.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests