SuperBlade Pro update

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
llanita
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

SuperBlade Pro update

Post by llanita »

I recently bought Superblade Pro and I would like to know if I can get rid of BladePro. Any help appreciated. Thanks

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Please have a look in Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and see if you find an entry for FocalBlade.

If you can't find one, look out for the folder of BladePro and delete that folder. If you created some presets with Blade Pro, make sure that you copy these files to somewhere else.

Post by Guest »

Thanks a lot :lol:

TARL_FURY
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by TARL_FURY »

Please have a look in Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and see if you find an entry for FocalBlade.
I rarely question the Master, but wasn't BladePro developed a few years before FocalBlade even existed???

...not to mention the fact that FocalBlade is not made by Flaming Pear.

I can only assume that Herald had a temporary brain-fart/typo when he replied with the above quote, typing "FocalBlade" instead of "BladePro" because un-installing a completely different application doesn't seem to me like a very good solution to anybody's BladePro concerns, and could cause unwary people some problems.
repeat after me : "I will not hype craptacular software."