Grid or linecreator plugin needed

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
gyllingdk
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Grid or linecreator plugin needed

Post by gyllingdk »

HI :)

A couple a months ago I downloaded a very simple free plugin to create horizontal and vertical lines, with transparacy settings a.s.o.

In combination this plugin was able to create some awesome grids on a background layer .

Unfortunately I had a HDD Crash and lost the plugin.
As far as I remember I've downloaded it from The Plugin Site , but I'm actually not sure . It looks though it was made in Filtermeister or similar software .

Is there anybody out there that could help me, cause I'm really in bad need for this plugin ???

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Hans

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Do you mean Grid Generator from http://www.richardrosenman.com/photoshop.htm

gyllingdk
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Nope...not the right one

Post by gyllingdk »

HaraldHeim wrote:Do you mean Grid Generator from http://www.richardrosenman.com/photoshop.htm
Hi Harald, and thanks :)

The requested plugin was not the one you mentioned, but I'll try to see if The Rosenman Plugin would fullfill my needs anyway.

The one I was using before was a plugin only for making STRIPES , either horizontally or vertically .
The trick with that plugin was that I could at first apply lines vertically and then horizontally, and in the end it makes a great grid .

If you know any line/stripes plugin I'm interested in that too .

But after all there's alot of useful plugins on the link you gave me, so REALLY THANKS man :)

Cheers

Hans

Post by Guest »

Yea, Harold is right on with that pic. When I saw the topic in the latest newsletter, that was exactly what I as going to suggest. Rosenman's filters are great for that kind of stuff. Really easy to use also.

re background grid

Post by Guest »

Hans,
Redfield plugins can do all sorts of grids on your pictures. My favourite one is the " Jama 3d - Dance Floor"
There is also a lattice composer, and many options to play around with.
Danielle