photoshop plugins not showing in list

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
gneum37251
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

photoshop plugins not showing in list

Post by gneum37251 »

They show in Photoshop 7 ,but don't in CS WHAT DO i NEED TO DO? Is there only a number I can used?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I guess some of your plugins are only installed in the Plug-Ins folder of Photoshop 7. You have to install them again into CS' Plug-Ins folder or place a shortcut to these plugins into CS' Plug-Ins folder.

gneum37251
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Photoshop cs plugins

Post by gneum37251 »

Plugins that are load into same folder that I use it in Photoshop 7 that used to show in CS now don't show when I add more Plugins on the list what do I need to do?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry, I don't quite get it. Can you please explain in more detail without putting all information into one sentance?

gneum37251
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

photoshop plugins

Post by gneum37251 »

after loading a lot of plugins into to CS FIND THAT THE list doesn't show them all. Does that mean you can only a number of plugins?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

An arrow should appear at the bottom of the Filter menu when all items can't be displayed. This arrow can be used to scroll the menu.

However, I don't know if that solves your problem, because you mentioned before that the problem doesn't occur in Photoshop 7.

So that's why I wanted to have detailed information from you. Otherwise it is more like being a candidate in a quiz show and I need to ask dozens of questions over several days until we finally get a glimpse of the problem.

gneum

more on Photoshop cs

Post by gneum »

I have two page with little arrow ,but on the last page the little arrow is gray out and there are still more plugins that I know are loaded as there were on the list before,but now are gone if I check the folder that I have mine plugins I see them.So my question how can I get them back on the list?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Try the cursor down key to move down the menu. Maybe that displays the missing items.

Someone else reported a similar problem with PSP a few days ago and that was the solution.