Page 1 of 1

Fitting or deforming an image to an irregular shape

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:15 pm
by M.C.eggtooth
I couldn't find a way to do this with photoshop, but maybe somebedy knows a way. I have a shape that is like a hourglass and i want to paste an image in photoshop over it and CAUSE THE IMAGE TO BE WARPED TO CONFORM TO THE SHAPE OF THE HOURGLASS.

The hourglass is just a shape...not a 3d hourglass. Thanks for any help in advance.