Page 1 of 1

Im searching for a photoshop distortion grid

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:45 am
by mvmfreak
do this exist???

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:14 pm
by HaraldHeim

Photoshop already includes such an effect, but there are also two or three plugins who let you do that. One of them is offered by, but quite expensive. Unfortunately I can not remember where I have seen another one.

Try using a search engine and enter "distortion grid plugin".