i need a free software, pluggin where i can smiulate ikat de

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
rachnasingh
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

i need a free software, pluggin where i can smiulate ikat de

Post by rachnasingh »

i need a free software, pluggin where i can smiulate ikat designs . or if any one has any idea about ikat motifs available on line as clip arts

zrtst
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Ikat Designs

Post by zrtst »

Out of couriosity, what would you use this type of clip art for?
zrtst :o

rachnasingh
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Re: Ikat Designs

Post by rachnasingh »

zrtst wrote:Out of couriosity, what would you use this type of clip art for?
zrtst :o
designing of textiles

zrtst
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Ikat Designs

Post by zrtst »

Being an artist, this concept is very interesting to me. How do you propose to transfer these designs, assuming you find a filter... from your computer to the silk? Do you plan to put the pattern under the silk and had paint over it?

If so, and this being a very simplistic idea... you can type in "Ikat Designs" into Google and come up with several textile sites that have multiple swatch designs that can be printed out and used as patterns.

I have done silk design myself, but it has always been by hand.

zrtst... ^i^

rachnasingh
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Re: Ikat Designs

Post by rachnasingh »

zrtst wrote:Being an artist, this concept is very interesting to me. How do you propose to transfer these designs, assuming you find a filter... from your computer to the silk? Do you plan to put the pattern under the silk and had paint over it?

If so, and this being a very simplistic idea... you can type in "Ikat Designs" into Google and come up with several textile sites that have multiple swatch designs that can be printed out and used as patterns.

I have done silk design myself, but it has always been by hand.

zrtst... ^i^
i have search google but there is no clip art site giving designs for ikat only pointcarre simulates the motifs into ikat look . i am looking for a freesoftware ort pluggin