Problem after installing filter

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
?sylvia
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Problem after installing filter

Post by ?sylvia »

I am having a problem after I get the filter installed. It the FunHouse 1 and 2. I can get them into PaintShopPro (ver9.01). They just wont work :cry: The box appears when I try to apply the effects into my graphics. It says that the file is corrupt or part of it is missing...I just got it from the website as well as a few other places and I still get the same warning :-? . Alot of prople using PSP are using the FunHouse filters...I just cant figure it out...Can someone help me?
I have used alot of filters so I am very familiar with adding them in psp...Thank you.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

?sylvia
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

RE: pico

Post by ?sylvia »

I have installed the pico light version and I am still having the same issue with the 'Funhouse Filter...May be I missed a step. Please help. Thank you

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

If you install Plugin Commander Light, Msvcrt10.dll is installed which is neede by the plugins. But if they still don't work, you can convert them to an older FilterFactory version which doesn't need plugin.dll. See the above URL.