Plugin Wanted.Converting Photo to Pen & Ink Drawing

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Graham UK
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Plugin Wanted.Converting Photo to Pen & Ink Drawing

Post by Graham UK »

Re-Photoshop CS. I am looking for a free plugin to Converting Photo's to Pen & Ink Drawing. Any download suggestions please.

Graham UK

GillyH
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by GillyH »

I can't think of any plugins I'm afraid, but I'm wondering if you might have more luck looking for PS or PS CS actions for this effect rather than a plugin. I know I've seen loads of sketch-effect actions around. Hope that helps :)

mkh1316
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by mkh1316 »

I do not know exactly how detailed you are refering to, but Xeroset Plugins has some very nice effects. One in particular is titled "Illustrator" in the 2nd collection. But you will not realise how much you can do until you fiddle with the settings. I personally have all 4 collections, I find that I have my favorites out of each one. Hope this helps!

http://www.xero-graphics.co.uk/
~Mischa

shaza
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

I have a suggestion

Post by shaza »

Hi,

The best plugin or filter that I have personally came acrossed and liked for this effect was the SketchMaster from Redfield

http://www.redfieldplugins.com/filterSketchMaster.htm

There is a Demo for download.

Hope this helps

shaza

Graham UK
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Graham UK »

I posted my request June 14 so I never thought I was going to get a reply....so thank you all for responding and I will try the suggestions later today. If successful I will report back.

Thanks again.