Auto FX's Dreamy Photo registration problem

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
thelmalouofmayberry
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Auto FX's Dreamy Photo registration problem

Post by thelmalouofmayberry »

I can't find any contact info on Auto FX's site, so I hope someone here can help. I downloaded Auto FX's two free plug-ins, Dreamy Photo and Photo Mosaic. In order to use them, you have to submit an online form with your e-mail address so they can send you a registration number which you then use to unlock the plug-in. It says you will receive a number via e-mail within a few minutes. However, I have tried sending this request several times over the last two or three days and NEVER get an e-mail response from Auto FX. Hence, I am unable to use the plug-ins. Does anyone know what the problem is? TIA for your help.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Make sure that no spam filter on your side blocks these emails. Try again with another email address. If nothing helps, contact AutoFX directly.

thelmalouofmayberry
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Your advice worked

Post by thelmalouofmayberry »

After reading your response, I opened an e-mail account with Yahoo and again requested the required registration number from Auto FX using the new address. I received it, and now my Dreamy Photo and Mosaic plug-ins are working. Even though I tried adding Auto FX to my MSN "safe list," it still apparently wasn't allowing their e-mails to go through. I appreciate your help!!