Question About Paint Engine

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Brevalyn
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Question About Paint Engine

Post by Brevalyn »

I've been a big fan of Paint Engine for quite some time now. Recently I've had to reformat my pc. I went to Fantastic Machines and re-downloaded the program but unlike the version I've been using, there are no presets in the programs drop-down box. I've been scouring the web to no avail and am hoping someone can provide a link to an older version that has the presets included.

Thanks! :)

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Please check if "fmachine.ini" is in the same folder as Paint Engine. I can send you the file if you like.

Brevalyn
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Brevalyn »

Hi!
Yeah, I've got that file and can read the settings and put them in manually, but I was hoping to get a link to a version that already has the settings loaded and saved like the one I had previously.
Thanks!

Hubbabub
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Hubbabub »

Brevalyn wrote:Hi!
Yeah, I've got that file and can read the settings and put them in manually, but I was hoping to get a link to a version that already has the settings loaded and saved like the one I had previously.
Thanks!
Copy the "fmachine.ini" into your Windows directory (c:\Windows\)

/Hubbabub
Hubba hubba zoot zoot................ :)

Brevalyn
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Brevalyn »

Yay! It worked! Thanks Hubbabub! :D