Help needed finding old plug-in

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
DeeTV
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Help needed finding old plug-in

Post by DeeTV »

Does anyone remember the name of a plug-in which used to have sliders names "truth", "beauty", etc. Strange names with no apparent connection to what they did, but I used them a lot and appear to have "mis-filed" them during an upgrade. I can't remember the actual plug-in name, so can't locate them with a search.
Dee.

EyeSpy
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by EyeSpy »

Dee,

I think you're looking for the 4 sets of "Kang" filters. You can download them here:

http://www.photoshop-filters.com/html/kang.htm

For instance, the "Love Is Everywhere" filter in this group has settings called: happiness, joy, love, and lobotomy.

I've been using them for years, and they work great with XP.

Hope this helps!

~ EyeSpy
Art166.com -
'Vivid imagery for the adventurous mind.'

DeeTV
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by DeeTV »

Thanks for the reply, have looked at Kang's but it wasn't any of them. The one's I'm searching for are a less destructive to the original image, more like filters to add radiance or luminance - but thanks again for trying.

Sammo
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by Sammo »

Hello DeeTV,

I believe you want the Radiance plugin which is part of XeroSet #4 from here:

http://www.xero-graphics.co.uk/freeware.htm

DeeTV
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by DeeTV »

Thanks for that Sammo - I think you may be right, some of those names look familiar. I'll try them later tonight, and let you know. I'm almost excited at the thought my quest is over!

DeeTV
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by DeeTV »

Award yourself a gold star Sammo! Xero Radiance was exactly the one I was looking for - plus I had a look through the tutorials for their other plug-ins, and there are quite few other useful looking ones, so I'm going to be busy for a few days now. Thanks again for the assistance. :D