Repeat design plugin

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
lizgouz
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Repeat design plugin

Post by lizgouz »

Hi
Is there a plugin to make repeat design, I mean when I move my design on the side of my working area how can it goes automaticly on the opposite side?
Can U help me.

Jaci
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Jaci »

I don't know of a plug-in but it shouldn't be a very hard task to do manually...

Duplicate the design (if it is in one layer all you have to do is duplicate the layer), then go to Edit » Transform » Flip Horizontal.

lizgouz
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by lizgouz »

Hi,
Yes thqt is what I do at the moment but I know something exist to go faster and make all over designs with repeat.
Thanks anyway.

VanDerLee
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by VanDerLee »

Perhaps what you're looking for is the Filters>Other>Offset filter builtin to PhotoShop; it allows you to "wrap" an image around the edges.

trodas
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by trodas »

No, I believe he is, like me, looking for "step and repeat" plugin like this one in Quark XPRESS. Simply to say - a plugin, that allow one repeat for example a choosen area by numericaly defined number of times with defined X and Y pixels step offset :wink:

Is there something like that? The Andrew Buckle PullDown one:

http://www.freephotoshop.com/html/andrew_buckle1.html
Moves the selected points by a selected input. Though its function may seem quite simple said like that, it opens a lot of possibilities ; and as for Centre Pull, this plugin boasts quite a number of settings, plus the preview and the duplicate functions, so once again it is a must-have.
Might be the one I want, but still searching for DL ... :(
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire
...just keep folding, just keep folding... :) my config

Dmitry
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Re: Repeat design plugin

Post by Dmitry »

lizgouz wrote:Hi
Is there a plugin to make repeat design, I mean when I move my design on the side of my working area how can it goes automaticly on the opposite side?
Can U help me.
Try use Tile Builder

Tile Builder is a shareware, free demo version you can download online: Download Demo version

Tile Builder home page

Examples you can see in Art Gallery
Software for Image Processing
www.imageskill.com