Flaming Pear...

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Icprncss
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Flaming Pear...

Post by Icprncss »

Has Flaming Pear ceased operation? I input their addy and got a page from Network Solutions that FlamingPear.com had expired as a domain 9/2/2006 and it was awaiting renewal or deletion. Anyone heard anything?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

That's strange. I have no idea. Lets hope that the web site will start working again soon and that it is only a temporary problem.

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

I Googled the owner (Lloyd Burchett; spelling from memory) the other day and he was posting to various external forums as recently as this Spring.

I personally have never been able to correspond by email with him (no replies).

I'm writing this post from the Tech Expo floor of Photoshop World in Las Vegas, and Flaming Pear is not among those plug-in vendors with a booth here.
Free digital imaging ezine (and discounted plug-ins!)
www.plugsandpixels.com

pewterpoppy
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by pewterpoppy »

I have had trouble getting hold of Flaming Pear too,I need help from a graphics savvy person for a SuperBlade problem,apart from preferences what links plugins to their host programs,can a command be "broken"?I have already posted the full details of this problem,hope someone can help

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I just had a look and the Flaming Pear web site seems to be available again.