Page 1 of 1

Anyone know which plug in pack has the Jiggle Effect filter?

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:31 pm
by cosmic
Hi, I am trying to locate the "jiggle filter" and would like to know which plug in pack has it. I have a vague recollection of Photoshop Elements having many special effects but i am not sure which one has it. Can anyone help me on this?

Jiggle Effect

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:00 pm
by Lesam
Alien Skin Eye candy 4000 hqas a Jiggle filter