3D plugin I cant remember

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
OgtheSamurai
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

3D plugin I cant remember

Post by OgtheSamurai »

I used to have a plugin that created the kind of 3D effect that works with those old 3D, red and blue lensed glasses. If I remember right I would make a selection and it would convert anything inside the selection to red and blue lines I could view with the glasses on. Does anyone here know what plugin or what plugins set that could be (in)?

August

Lesam
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by Lesam »

G'day,
Filter Forge has an anaglyph filter, see it at http://www.filterforge.com/filters/1499.html
Lesam
The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask

mrubin
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by mrubin »

It's generally acknowledged that Stereo PhotoMaker is one of the two best full programs for making anaglyphs. No, it's not a plugin, but it can be successfully used with Photoshop to create stunning gliffs. Best of all it's a free download. type-in the name of the program in your browser and it should take you right there.
Overall, once the r and l images are processed for optimum appearance they are imported as JPEGs into corresponding r&l folders and opened in SPM, where they are eventually converted to anaglyphs. Then they can be saved in more permanent form as PSDs

OgtheSamurai
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

ty

Post by OgtheSamurai »

Thanks for the replies. Ill check these out. The thing is though... the one I remember was so quick and easy to use.... hm.