Mura Meister Copies

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
CathyRae
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Re: Mura Meister Copies

Postby CathyRae » Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 am

i have windows 7 and use paint shop pro 9 and i have done everything in my power to get mura meiter copies to work it won't along with some other plugins. i am believing there is nothing more i can do. it is very frustrating. I am wondering if i should up grade my psp if that would work....thanks

sallyliao
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby sallyliao » Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 am

I've tried all of the above and still cannot get muras plugins to work.....I now also cant get xero plugins to work.. or screenworks or photoeffex......

Ria Botha
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Postby Ria Botha » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Please Help! I installed PSPX6 and did eveything you said iro Muras and FM Patcher as wellas DEB>Just cannot get Mura to work. Mura seamless does work. After dragging files on FM Patcher, do I have to install the plugins as usual or do I direct PSP in Preferences to FM Patcher? Thanks. Ria

patara
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Postby patara » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Mura filters work for me in PSPX6 on Win 8.1 64 bit. The Mura Meister set are the ones that need patching. Once they are patched they will work. Place the patched files into your normal PSP Plugin Folder or wherever you want to store them, making sure that PSP can find them.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”