Help with Plug-ins for PSP7

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Cyndy_54
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Help with Plug-ins for PSP7

Postby Cyndy_54 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:03 am

Hello, I hope you can help me. :roll: ..I know I proprably should know what t do but I don't or at least think I do not know..I have vista home premium and recently have installed psp7 on it, now my problem is I have dded some filters some work then some don't simple filter , none of my visman filters when I try to use them this pops up

Paint shop pro was unable to load the requested plug-in filter,The plug-in ay not be installed properly, or may be missing files
(plug-in C:\programfiles\jasc software inc\paintshop pro 7\plugins\screemworksplugins\sw_array.8bf)

it does it with visman, simple, screenworks that is all I have in plug-ins right now that dont work I have eyecandy 3 it works my dsb flux works, flaming pear and my xero all work..maybe its just the 8bf filters that dont , they came with a dl and I extracted that with the zip program but i dont know where it went I guess the text files with them went to documents I hope.. what am I doing wrong, or do I need to add dll to my system files...I know when I first installed my psp7 I was told to get assess to the help files I would have to dwnload another file but I have the books with psp7 so I did not dwnload and install that dll..it starts with a m I have it saved in a zip file but dont knowif that is the one I need to assess these filters..sorry I wrote such a long letter ..but I would really like to know..maybe vista does not want these on it :cry:

take care stay safe

Cindy

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:24 am

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”