Any Plugin for doing this ?

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru
Posts: 3361
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:00 am
Location: The Plugin Site

Postby HaraldHeim » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 pm

I do not think there are plugins available to do exactly these kind of effects. The effects look like they were done with a greyscale image on a layer whose opacity was reduced and blended with Screen mode. The stripes were done with the gradient tool e.g. in Photoshop.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests