Filters unlimited V2 question

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
MrWopp
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Filters unlimited V2 question

Postby MrWopp » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:45 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you could answer a question for me. I've got Filters Unlimited 2.0 which I use with photoshop. I'm trying to figure out if there is an easy way to batch import bmp/jpg files in creating new edges? I've figured out how to do this manually one at a time , a very slow process....
this is how i do it,
First I go into one of the edge sections, and duplicate one of the existing edges, then rename it. I can then select the new file, and go into the edit function and load a new bitmap, which is a .jpg file less than 64k big. The size doesnt seem to matter, The ones that come with FU2, are 512x512, but i used a 400x400 image and it worked fine.

Is there an easier way of doing this? Esp. since I have about 300 or so jpg images to import and create new edges. Also do they have to be located in one of the two edge sections that come built into the program, or can a new section or database be created? If so, how would I tell the program to use the imported jpgs as edge bmp's?

ahhh the questions the questions....

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Bob
Theres more than one way to skin a cat....
use a sander!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:59 pm

Try using File > Automate > Batch in Photoshop with an Action that you recorded of Filter Unlimited.

Try it and see if it helps you to speed up the process.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”