Liked your article. Here's a URL you might like

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
meryl

Liked your article. Here's a URL you might like

Post by meryl »

I appreciate the thoroughness of your review of color correction
software out there. At least now we know how your work
compares with others on the market.

I subscribe to a free Photoshop newsletter that I read regularly.
I think you might enjoy it too. Archival copies can be accessed.
It is published through the George Lepp Institute of Photography
in Los Osos, California.

www.timgrey.com The Digital Image or Digital Darkroom Questions

dixonjimjpd
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

I, too, appreciate Heim's article on color correction

Post by dixonjimjpd »

Tim Grey and the Lepp Institute are setting some high standards for the photo/print/computer/electronic image manipulation followers.

I hope graphicsgalaxy.com and Harald Heim can continue to provide affordable products that actually produce what they claim. So far, I am putting $$ in his pocket because I like what I see. I look forward to them becoming even more user-friendly, fast and improving my final photo products!

As a newcomer to Photoshop and Print Shop Pro, the learning curve is very steep. As with most new photographers, I am more interested in creating an effect than learning all the steps needed to produce it. If I were in the latter category, I would have majored in computer software and and be writing my own.

Instead, I'd rather create the effects in my images and get back out there earning some $$ with my camera.

One bit of advice I received: "You can be a photographer and business man and make $$, or you can work in the darkroom (including digital darkroom) and play with images over and over."

The question involves creativity with photography as well as making $$ by building a business. There must be a balance. Sorry for preaching.
Jim Dixon
San Antonio, Texas

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for the tip about Tim Grey and the Lepp web site. Looks interesting.